Conditions of Use
At The San Dimas Wine Shop your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied contact us immediately about any problems you might experience.
Returns and exchanges of damaged or spoiled items will only be accepted if it is within 30 days of the purchase date and it is still in its original packaging. Contact us by email at email@example.com with any problems or concerns.
Listed below are examples of both valid and invalid reasons for returning wine.
Valid reasons for return:
- Corked or flawed wine, The winery is the source of this problem but we understand it can be disappointing
- Wrong wine was sent
- Wine is leaking upon delivery
- Bottle Condition upon delivery was not consistent with our standards
- Shipping errors – A claim will be filed against the shipper
Invalid reasons for return:
- You don’t like the wine
- The wine is showing signs of damage after leaving our possession
- You overbought and want to return excess wine (California law prohibits us from accepting a return for this reason)
- You do not want the wine after title has transferred to you but before we have shipped the wine
Service Limited To Certain States:
Shipments of Wine: The purchaser of all alcoholic beverages is representing that he/she is acting in compliance with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine. The purchaser represents that he/she has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of wine and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered. All wines are sold in CA, and title passes to the buyer in CA. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of CA. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wines. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
Shipping prices will be calculated for you at checkout.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders to be processed and shipped
All shipping will be by UPS except local delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Recipient MUST by law sign for delivery. A valid picture ID must be provided. When your wine is delivered to you, you will be required to show identification proving that you are at least 21 years old. All orders legally require: Drivers License, Military, Passport, or State ID.